WE ARE CURRENTLY RECRUITING FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITION…
We are seeking an experienced Vehicle Sales Executive to join our loyal team. This exciting opportunity will undoubtedly allow growth to your career and enjoying working for a company that truly values their staff.
We are main dealers for Isuzu Pick Ups, also selling a range of quality used vehicles mostly four-wheel drives and SUV’s, however, we also sell a variety of cars, vans, and a few trailers too.
We are a family run business, now in its third generation, located in the beautiful Devonshire countryside just outside of Exeter, away from the hustle and bustle of industrial estates. This allows our sales team the freedom to not become purely showroom based. Normally we actively carry out home visits, attend livestock markets around Devon, and exhibit at a range of agricultural shows throughout the summer (unfortunately we have been unable to this year due to COVID-19).
Our Sales Executives will have full in-house support and enrol into our manufacturers Isuzu Product Training Programme, enabling participation into the brands’ incentive schemes as well.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Sales Executive to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff. Although no qualifications are required a good understanding of general mathematics is advisable (e.g., percentages when proposing a deal), as well as good English skills (writing, reading, spelling & grammar). It is also important that you can communicate well with a range of different people, as well as being trustworthy, proactive, and a good team player- this is extremely important to us.
We would prefer candidates to have vehicle sales experience. Also, it would be beneficial for candidates to have some form of agricultural/rural knowledge.
If you are interested in the position or have any further questions, please submit your CV and a covering letter providing some information into why you feel you would fit the role well.
Hours of work:
Monday- Friday: 8am-5.15pm
- Due to COVID-19, we are currently open on Saturdays by appointment only, and temporarily reduced working hours may apply.
- Flexibility to these times may be required
- Keyholders are required to be on site 15 minutes either side of these times.
Salary- £18,000 P/A basic
On top of your basic salary, you will have a commission scheme that is based upon the volume sold and upsells. This will give you the ability to earn on average £1000+ extra per month, obviously dependent on sales!
• Bonus scheme
• Commission per unit
- Vehicle sales
- Building relationships with new & existing customers.
- Excel in Product Knowledge including options and accessories
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Full UK Driving License
- Self-motivated, to work on own initiative, with a will to succeed
- Excellent communication skills, providing high levels of customer service
- 28 days holiday
- Company Pension Scheme
- Manufacturer Training
- Manufacturer support
- Uniform Supplied
- Family Run Business for over 60 years
- Close team environment
- Company car (after successful probation period)
- Closed over Christmas and Bank Holidays
- Countryside setting- no traffic!
- COVID-19 considerations: We have a strict COVID-19 Policy in place with regular disinfecting, social distancing measures, sneeze screens, PPE, and much more.
Experience: Vehicle or Agricultural Sales: 3 years (Preferred)
Application deadline: 22/01/2021