SIMILAR TO A PERSONAL CONTRACT PURCHASE (PCP), LEASE PURCHASE LETS YOU KEEP YOUR MONTHLY PAYMENTS LOW BY DEFERRING A SIGNIFICANT PROPORTION OF THE AMOUNT OF CREDIT TO THE FINAL PAYMENT OF THE AGREEMENT.
While you cannot return your vehicle at the end of the agreement, you can either buy it outright with your final payment, or, subject to the settlement of your existing finance agreement and subject to status, you can part exchange for a newer model.
If you like the sound of this, contact us and we will agree an initial deposit with you (0% deposit may be available, subject to status), discuss and agree how long you want the agreement to run for between 2 and 4 years, and they will then calculate and confirm your regular monthly payment, and also your final payment.
And, subject to your application being approved, you’ll be behind the wheel of your new Isuzu D-Max for a very affordable monthly payment.
If you would like further information or would like a quotation, simply contact us.
- You like to drive the newest model
- You want to keep your monthly payments lower
- You don’t want to be subject to excess mileage clauses
- No Mileage Restrictions
- Lower payments means you might be able to afford a newer pick-up
- Options at the end of the contract to pay the final lump sum payment and own the vehicle or part exchange, subject to settlement of the existing finance (new finance subject to status)
- A significant proportion of the credit is deferred until the end of the contract so you should prepare for this
- You must have fully comprehensive insurance
- Your vehicle is at risk of repossession if you do not maintain contractual repayments
- You do not own the vehicle until the final payment including interest has been made
|Borrow Amount||From £1,500 – £250,000 for new or used pick-ups|
|Budget||Set your payments to suit your budget|
|Terms||Repay over 2 – 4 years|
|Payments||Set your payments to suit your budget|
|Flexible Deposit Options||0% deposit may be available subject to status|
|Fixed Interest Rate||Pay over a period of 2-4 years in equal monthly payments|
|At The End Of Your Chosen Period You Have 2 Options:||1) Part Exchange it for a newer model*
2) Buy it outright with final lump sum payment