WHITE HORSE MOTORS ARE AN APPROVED ISUZU FLEET CENTRE
You may be in either the private or public sector but one thing’s for sure. If you’re responsible for running a fleet, you have a lot on your plate. Our Fleet Services team is here to provide you with a solution: outstanding fleet services.
Its professional and highly experienced members not only understand just how pressurised and demanding your job is, but also have the skills to help in every fleet-related area:
- Pre-sale advice including access to demonstrators
- The sale process itself including funding options, tax implications and whole life costs
- After sales care including scheduled maintenance and prompt availability of parts and accessories
This dedicated and highly mobile team is supported by a large ‘back office’ team in our Birmingham headquarters, leaving team members free to concentrate on looking after you and your fleet.
They’ll talk to you about the outstanding fuel economy of the latest D-Max models – capable of over 40mpg – and that the new generation diesel engine is Euro 6 compliant with no need for AdBlue.
They’re sure to mention our industry-leading 5 year or 125,000 mile (whichever comes first) warranty.
They’ll take you through our Fleet Services Charter that lays down everything you can expect from us when it comes to your after sales care.
And when you choose Isuzu D-Max pick-ups for your fleet, your order will be prepared and delivered promptly and efficiently from our Sheerness facility to wherever you are in the UK – a facility that no other pick-up manufacturer can match.
Talk to our Fleet Services Team for professional advice and a professional solution to your fleet requirements.
FLEET SERVICES CHARTER: OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- We will perform an initial diagnosis on your vehicle within 4 hours of arrival at one of our dealerships
- We will provide an initial quote and advise you of any further work before commencing
- We will offer capped labour rates, oil prices and a guaranteed parts discount
- Access to technical support
- We will guarantee an appointment within 3 working days at your local dealership
- Once diagnosed, if your vehicle will be out of action for more than 3 hours, we will source a replacement vehicle or the best alternative
- We will give you the option of a courtesy vehicle(1) while you wait for an appointment or a collection and delivery service(2)
- We will fit Isuzu (UK) approved parts which will carry a 3 year/60,000 mile guarantee(3)
- We will guarantee the workmanship for one year
- We will fully explain the works and costs
- We will wash your vehicle following a service
- We will be open from 08:30 to 17:30 hours, Monday to Friday, and 08:30 to 13:00 hours on Saturday
- We can arrange credit facilities subject to status and offer all other forms of payment
- We will contact you at the end of each day to advise you of progress/inform you if your vehicle is off the road for longer than 24 hours
WHAT NO ADBLUE MEANS FOR YOU
The new generation diesel engine that powers the entire Isuzu D-Max range not only gives you superb power; 164PS producing 360Nm of torque and 3.5 tonne towing capacity, it’s also Euro 6 compliant. This means excellent fuel economy – capable of 40mpg# – without the need for AdBlue.
The benefits for you, your fleet, your drivers and your business can actually be found in what it doesn’t mean.
No AdBlue means:
- No need for an AdBlue tank in your vehicles
- None of the long-term starting problems often associated with a low AdBlue level
- No worries about having to fund and replace pumping components
- No need for your drivers to check AdBlue levels and learn an AdBlue topping-up procedure
- None of the problems that having to dispose of unused AdBlue fluid can bring with it