BOOK A SERVICE
WITH OVER 60 YEARS OF MOTORING EXPERIENCE WE HAVE THE GROUND COVERED FOR ALL YOUR SERVICING NEEDS.
As your local family run dealership, we pride ourselves on our high standards and the long term relationships that we build with our customers. We will go above and beyond to make sure that we meet our customers’ expectations and hopefully exceed them. Our Factory Trained Technicians will only ever use genuine parts whilst carrying out a service unless non-genuine is requested by the customer.
From routine Servicing and MOT’s to Electronic Diagnostics and Cambelt changes, our factory trained technicians ensure to keep your vehicle in excellent condition, all at an affordable price. Our main dealer facilities and family run business ethics mean you are treated to a warm welcome and are dealt with in a professional yet friendly manner.
As a member of Devon County Council’s Buy with Confidence scheme, you can be assured that you are in safe hands.
- Complimentary Collection & Delivery Service
- Full Main Dealer Facilities
- Complimentary 40-Point Vehicle Health Check & Complimentary Exterior Wash
- Competitive Service & Repair Pricing with Service Prices from only £160 + VAT
- Genuine Parts used as standard practise unless requested otherwise
- Service & MOT Reminders
- COVID-19 Safety Measures in place
- Luxury Waiting Lounge with complimentary Wifi and Refreshments
- Highly Skilled Factory-Trained Technicians working on your Vehicle/Trailer
* collection and delivery to any address within a 10-mile radius of our premises
If you’d like to know more about the services offered for your vehicle or trailer here at White Horse Motors, please follow the links below.
Our Service Department is now open on an Appointment Basis only until further notice. Upon arrival please leave your keys in the secure safe key dropbox. Our Service Manager will be expecting you and will be waiting for you to arrive. Please ensure your Locking Wheel Nut, Logbook and any Vehicle Paperwork is placed on the Passenger Seat of your vehicle and that there are no personal possessions that are obstructing access to these items. Every vehicle booked into the Service Department will receive a Sanitisation Treatment upon arrival and prior to collection. A Vehicle Protection Kit will be used at all times whilst your vehicle is in our workshop. Service Videos of your Vehicle will be sent to you via email showing you clearly the work that has been carried out whilst your vehicle has been in our Workshop, any further communications will be made via Phone or Email. Service Documents and Invoices can now be signed for Electronically where possible. Payment will need to be made in advance to collecting your vehicle.